Currently our San Francisco office is experiencing technical issues with phone lines. Please forward all your inquiries to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or to our contact number 1-877-787-2666. We`re working on resolving these issues as soon as possible and are sorry for any inconveniences it may cause.
India Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|E-Visa valid for 30 days with max 30 days stay||$ 201.24|
|Tourist Multiple entry up to 1 year||$ 237.70|
|Tourist Multiple entry up to 10 years||$ 237.70|
|Tourist Multiple entry up to 180 days||$ 147.70|
|Business Multiple entry up to 1 year||$ 247.70|
|Business Multiple entry up to 5 years||$ 347.70|
India Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- 1. If you apply for India E-Visa then fill out on-line E-VISA APPLICATION FORM (VOA VISA FOR INDIA).
Indian E-VISA (TVOA - Visa on Arrival for India) can be obtained by the applicants whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation , sight seeing , casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit and who apply with the following passports: USA, Canada, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Brazil, Cambodia, Cayman Island, Chile, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Myanmar, Nauru, New Zealand,Nicaragua, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Russia, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands,Sri Lanka,Thailand, Tonga, Tuvalu, UAE, Ukraine, Vanuatu, Vatican City-Holy See, Vietnam. Entry into India must be done through the following airports only: Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Goa, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai & Trivandrum. After issuance Indian e-visa will be emailed to the applicant.
2. All other categories of applicants must fill out and sign the following forms:
a) On-line India visa application form. All fields are required to be filled. If something does not apply, put N/A. Please, use the following link: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/index.html to go to Indian visa on-line application form. The on-line form can not be edited once it has been printed. In case of an error the form must be re-done on-line. Note: The address for the reference in India must be complete with the phone number, city, sector, street, and six digit pin code. If staying at a hotel include the complete address and phone number of the hotel as it appears on their website. We recommend to the manual on how to fill out Indian visa application form. IMPORTANT NOTE: $20 surcharge will be applied to your total bill and processing timing will be extended by 2 days minimum if you use off-line form.
b) India Tourist Visa Check-List.
c) Consent Form for minor visa applicant (if applicable).
d) Order and Payment Form
- One recent color passport size (about 2x2 inch) photo on glossy photo paper, showing full frontal view of the applicants face against a white background to be pasted on the application form. Photo facility is available on-site - NYC, Washington DC. Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Driver's license. Copy of driver's license, state issued ID, or major utility bill (Water, Gas, Electric, Sewage), showing the applicant's name and current address. The address must not contain a PO Box.
If you are resident of: Bermuda, Delaware, District of Columbia, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia, please send your documents to our Washington DC office.
If you are resident of: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont, please send your documents to our NYC office.
- Marriage Certificate. If the applicant's name has changed as the result of marriage, a copy of the applicant's marriage license.
- Birth Certificate. A photocopy of the applicant's birth certificate. The birth certificate must be the "long form" certificate which shows the names and nationalities of the applicant's parents. Applicants born outside of the US who cannot obtain a copy of their birth certificate may submit a copy of an official document issued by Government authorities, provided it shows their personal particulars like name, date of birth, parents names, and nationality. Foreign language documents must be accompanied by a notarized English translation.
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only. Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA
- Additional required documents for minors under 18:
Birth certificate copy or any government issued document which shows parents name, date of birth and nationality.
US Born: Only birth certificates are accepted for applicants born in the US.
If the applicant is born abroad as a United States citizen, a copy of the Born Abroad certificate issued by the state department must be presented.
India Born: Those born in India can use their birth certificate, old Indian passport or school leaving certificate
All Others Citizens: The minor applicant not born in the US or India should submit a birth certificate or any government document from the country of origin that has parents name, date of birth and nationality. The documents must be translated into English and notarized.
A copy of the vital page(s) containing the picture and signature page of both parents signed passports
Visa applications for minors should have the applicant (minor) sign or print their names on the first page in the signature box under the photo. If the minor cannot sign or print his/her name a thumb print with black or blue ink must be placed in the signature box. Note:Applications without the minors thumb print on the first page will not be accepted.
Visa applications for minors should contain both parents’ signatures which have been duly notarized with a notary stamp and seal on the second page only, minors do not sign the second page of the application. Note: Applications without both parents’ signatures will not be accepted
For child above 5 years, signature under the photograph is mandatory. Below 5 years, thump print. Parents’ signatures are not permissible
For Visa Application for a child (minor), the second page of the Application Form must be signed by both the parents and the same must be Notarized.
For people of Indian origin applying for a Visa (any category) or OCI, a copy of Renunciation Certificate / Surrender Certificate and a copy of Naturalization certificate (both the documents) is mandatory.
If there is a name change after or at the time of Naturalization, then Name Change Application, Name Change Deed along with the Court Order for such Name Change must be annexed with the documents.
- Persons of Indian origin (born in India), Sri-Lanka or Pakistani origin even if they hold US or other passport as well as Bangladesh passport holders must apply in person to the Indian High Commission directly.
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your India visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
India Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. An ORIGINAL business letter from the sending company in the US. The letter should be printed on the company letterhead stationery, addressed to "The Consulate of India, Visa Section", and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). The business letter must adhere to the following guidelines: ? Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant). ? State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in India. ? Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. a one year multiple entry business visa). ? Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.
- Business Invitation. A business invitation letter from the sponsoring company in India. The letter should be printed on company letterhead stationery, addressed to "The Consulate of India, Visa Section", and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). The business letter must adhere to the following guidelines: ? Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant). ? State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in India. ? Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. a one year multiple entry business visa).
- Business visa to India check-list.